Human Resources Planning and the Production of Health: A Needs-Based Analytical Framework
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lomas, Jonathan & Stoddart, Greg L. & Barer, Morris L., 1985. "Supply projections as planning: A critical review of forecasting net physician requirements in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 411-424, January.
- Eyles, J. & Birch, S. & Chambers, S. & Hurley, J. & Hutchison, B., 1991. "A needs-based methodology for allocating health care resources in Ontario, Canada: Development and an application," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 489-500, January.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999.
"Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
1, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 340, McMaster University.
- Gray, Alastair McI, 1982. "The Production of Dental Care in the British National Health Service," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 29(1), pages 59-74, February.
- Stephen Birch & John Lavis & Barbara Markham & Christel Woodward & Linda-Lee O'Brien-Pallas, 1994. "Nursing Requirements for Ontario Over the Next Twenty Years: Development and Application of Estimation Methods," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1994-13, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Britta Stoever, 2016. "Modelling the ambulant health-care sector in Germany," EcoMod2016 9214, EcoMod.
- Jambroes, Marielle & Lamkaddem, Majda & Stronks, Karien & Essink-Bot, Marie-Louise, 2015. "Enumerating the preventive youth health care workforce: Size, composition and regional variation in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 1557-1564.
- Tomblin Murphy, Gail & Kephart, George & Lethbridge, Lynn & O'Brien-Pallas, Linda & Birch, Stephen, 2009. "Planning for what? Challenging the assumptions of health human resources planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 225-233, October.
- Asada, Yukiko & Kephart, George & Hurley, Jeremiah & Yoshida, Yoko & Smith, Andrea & Bornstein, Stephen, 2012. "The role of proximity to death in need-based approaches to health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 291-302.
- Till Bärnighausen & David E. Bloom, 2009. "Changing Research Perspectives on the Global Health Workforce," NBER Working Papers 15168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whittaker, William & Birch, Stephen & MacKenzie, Adrian & Murphy, Gail Tomblin, 2016. "Cohort effects on the need for health care and implications for health care planning in Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 81-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:33:y:2007:i:s1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .