Applying lot-by-lot double sampling plan to reform Taiwan National Health Insurance auditing system
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chou, Shin-Yi & Liu, Jin-Tan & Hammitt, James K., 2003. "National Health Insurance and precautionary saving: evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 1873-1894, September.
- Denton, Frank T. & Gafni, Amiram & Spencer, Byron G., 2002.
"Exploring the effects of population change on the costs of physician services,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001. "Exploring the Effects of Population Change on the Costs of Physician Services," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 43, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Amiram Gafni & Byron G. Spencer, 2001. "Exploring the Effects of Population Change on the Costs of Physician Services," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 358, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999.
"Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
1, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 340, McMaster University.
- Getzen, Thomas E., 2000. "Health care is an individual necessity and a national luxury: applying multilevel decision models to the analysis of health care expenditures," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 259-270, March.
- Yashiro, Naohiro, 1997. "Aging of the population in Japan and its implications to the other Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 245-261.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:43:y:2009:i:4:p:571-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.