Economic Impacts of Ageing: An Interindustry Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010. "Economic impacts of ageing: an inter-industry approach," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(12), pages 970-986, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Dowd & Ralph Monaco & Jeffry Janoska, 1998. "Effects of Future Demographic Changes on the US Economy: Evidence from a Long-term Simulation Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 239-262.
- Miles, David, 1999.
"Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change upon the Economy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 1-36, January.
- Miles, David K, 1997. "Modelling the Impact of Demographic Change Upon the Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David N. Weil, 2006. "Population Aging," NBER Working Papers 12147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2003. "Labor Market Effects of Population Aging," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 5-44, August.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999.
"Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
1, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 1999. "Population Aging and Its Economic Costs: A Survey of the Issues and Evidence," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 340, McMaster University.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Novo, Alvaro A. & Portugal, Pedro, 2009. "Increasing the Legal Retirement Age: The Impact on Wages, Worker Flows and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 4187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2009. "The impact of demographic change on energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in Germany," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2637-2645, August.
- J.H.L. Dewhurst, 2006. "Estimating The Effect Of Projected Household Composition Change On Production In Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 186, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- William Poole & David C. Wheelock, 2005. "The real population problem: too few working, too many retired," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 4-9.
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2003.
"Gerontocracy in Motion? - European Cross-Country Evidence on the Labor Market Consequences of Population Ageing,"
RWI Discussion Papers
8, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2003. "Gerontocracy in Motion? European Cross-Country Evidence on the Labor Market Consequences of Population Ageing," IZA Discussion Papers 956, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain & Byron G. Spencer, 2002.
"Age, Retirement and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Canadian Households,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
375, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Dean C. Mountain & Byron G. Spencer, 2002. "Age, Retirement and Expenditure Patterns: An Econometric Study of Older Canadian Households," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 82, McMaster University.
- Fougere, Maxime & Mercenier, Jean & Merette, Marcel, 2007. "A sectoral and occupational analysis of population ageing in Canada using a dynamic CGE overlapping generations model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 690-711, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Johannes Koettl & Emily Sinnott, 2015. "Golden Aging," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22018, December.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:1:id:216 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Carlos Lopes & Paula Cristina Albuquerque, 2012. "The characteristics and regional distribution of older workers in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/22, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsAgeing; Input-output; Consumption behaviour.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp12010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .