The characteristics and regional distribution of older workers in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santana, Paula, 2000. "Ageing in Portugal: regional iniquities in health and health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1025-1036, April.
- António Caleiro, 2005. "Estão os Portugueses a ?votar com os pés?? Alguma evidência empírica," Economics Working Papers 7_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010.
"Economic impacts of ageing: an inter-industry approach,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(12), pages 970-986, October.
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010. "Economic Impacts of Ageing: An Interindustry Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Alves & Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2010. "Investment in Education in Portugal: Returns and Heterogeneity," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel, 2010.
"Manufacturing Employment and Exchange Rates in the Portuguese Economy: The Role of Openness, Technology and Labour Market Rigidity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," GEMF Working Papers 2010-23, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2011.
"External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an inter-industry approach,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 33, pages 06-19, June.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2010. "External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an interindustry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco Torres & Celeste Amorim & Annette Bongardt & Ricardo Silva & Marta Dias, 2005. "Regional Convergence in Portugal: Policy Impacts (1990-2001)," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 35, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
KeywordsOlder workers; Private business sector; Portuguese regions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp222012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .