The characteristics and regional distribution of older workers in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Santana, Paula, 2000. "Ageing in Portugal: regional iniquities in health and health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1025-1036, April.
- António Caleiro, 2005. "Estão os Portugueses a ?votar com os pés?? Alguma evidência empírica," Economics Working Papers 7_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010.
"Economic impacts of ageing: an inter-industry approach,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(12), pages 970-986, October.
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010. "Economic Impacts of Ageing: An Interindustry Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Alves & Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2010. "Investment in Education in Portugal: Returns and Heterogeneity," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Alexandre, Fernando & Bação, Pedro & Cerejeira, João & Portela, Miguel, 2010.
"Manufacturing Employment and Exchange Rates in the Portuguese Economy: The Role of Openness, Technology and Labour Market Rigidity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," GEMF Working Papers 2010-23, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & João Cerejeira & Miguel Portela, 2010. "Manufacturing employment and exchange rates in the Portuguese economy: the role of openness, technology and labour market rigidity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2011.
"External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an inter-industry approach,"
Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 33, pages 06-19, June.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes & João Dias, 2010. "External dependency, value added generation and structural change: an interindustry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco Torres & Celeste Amorim & Annette Bongardt & Ricardo Silva & Marta Dias, 2005. "Regional Convergence in Portugal: Policy Impacts (1990-2001)," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 35, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
KeywordsOlder workers; Private business sector; Portuguese regions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp222012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.