Health care reform in Portugal: an evaluation of the NHS experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & Citoni, Guido & Di Biase, Rita & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Mike & Gross, Lorna & Hakinnen, Unto, 1999. "The redistributive effect of health care finance in twelve OECD countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-313, June.
- Santana, Paula, 2000. "Ageing in Portugal: regional iniquities in health and health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1025-1036, April.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Xander Koolman & Andrew M. Jones, 2004. "Explaining income-related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 629-647.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwon, Ik-Whan G. & Kim, Sung-Ho & Martin, David G., 2016. "Healthcare supply chain management; strategic areas for quality and financial improvement," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 422-428.
- Roberta Longo & Marisa Miraldo & Andrew Street, 2008.
"Price regulation of pluralistic markets subject to provider collusion,"
045cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Longo, R & Miraldo, M & Street, A, 2009. "Price regulation of pluralistic markets subject to provider collusion," Working Papers 1454, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn, 2008. "Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 933-947, March.
- Bago d'Uva, Teresa & Jones, Andrew M., 2009.
"Health care utilisation in Europe: New evidence from the ECHP,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 265-279, March.
- Teresa Bago d’Uva & Andrew M. Jones, 2006. "Health care utilisation in Europe: new evidence from the ECHP," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Barros, Pedro Pita, 2017. "Competition policy for health care provision in Portugal," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 141-148.
- de Vries, Jan, 2011. "The shaping of inventory systems in health services: A stakeholder analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 60-69, September.
- Kronenberg, Christoph & Barros, Pedro Pita, 2014. "Catastrophic healthcare expenditure – Drivers and protection: The Portuguese case," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 44-51.
- Amado, Carla Alexandra da Encarnação Filipe & Santos, Sérgio Pereira dos, 2009. "Challenges for performance assessment and improvement in primary health care: The case of the Portuguese health centres," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 43-56, June.
- Garcia-Prado, Ariadna & Gonzalez, Paula, 2007. "Policy and regulatory responses to dual practice in the health sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 142-152, December.
- António Afonso & Sónia Fernandes, 2008. "Assessing Hospital Efficiency: Non-parametric Evidence for Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:14:y:2005:i:s1:p:s203-s220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .