The shaping of inventory systems in health services: A stakeholder analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Novek, Joel, 2000. "Hospital pharmacy automation: collective mobility or collective control?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 491-503, August.
- Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C., 1996. "Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1991. "Taking Stock: A Critical Assessment of Recent Research on Inventories," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 73-96, Winter.
- Stock, Gregory N. & McFadden, Kathleen L. & Gowen III, Charles R., 2007. "Organizational culture, critical success factors, and the reduction of hospital errors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 368-392, April.
- Nicholson, Lawrence & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Selcuk Erenguc, S., 2004. "Outsourcing inventory management decisions in healthcare: Models and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 271-290, April.
- Mónica Duarte Oliveira & Carlos Gouveia Pinto, 2005. "Health care reform in Portugal: an evaluation of the NHS experience," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 203-220.
- de Vries, Jan, 2005. "The complex relationship between inventory control and organisational setting: Theory and practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 273-284, January.
- Rabinovich, Elliot & Evers, Philip T., 2002. "Enterprise-wide adoption patterns of inventory management practices and information systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 389-404, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volland, Jonas & Fügener, Andreas & Schoenfelder, Jan & Brunner, Jens O., 2017. "Material logistics in hospitals: A literature review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 82-101.
- Guerrero, W.J. & Yeung, T.G. & Guéret, C., 2013. "Joint-optimization of inventory policies on a multi-product multi-echelon pharmaceutical system with batching and ordering constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 98-108.
- Abdullah Afzal & Jacques-Bernard Gauthier, 2017. "Project Management And Practitioners In The Health Sector: From The Quebec Healthcare System Perspective To Pm Literature Review," Working Papers hal-01579996, HAL.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jussim, Maxim, 2014. "Entwicklung eines Simulationstools zur Analyse von Prognose- und Dispositionsentscheidungen im Krankenhausbereich," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 57, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory system Exploratory case study Health services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:60-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .