The shaping of inventory systems in health services: A stakeholder analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Novek, Joel, 2000. "Hospital pharmacy automation: collective mobility or collective control?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 491-503, August.
- Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C., 1996. "Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 449-468, September.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1991. "Taking Stock: A Critical Assessment of Recent Research on Inventories," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 73-96, Winter.
- Stock, Gregory N. & McFadden, Kathleen L. & Gowen III, Charles R., 2007. "Organizational culture, critical success factors, and the reduction of hospital errors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 368-392, April.
- Nicholson, Lawrence & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Selcuk Erenguc, S., 2004. "Outsourcing inventory management decisions in healthcare: Models and application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 271-290, April.
- Mónica Duarte Oliveira & Carlos Gouveia Pinto, 2005. "Health care reform in Portugal: an evaluation of the NHS experience," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 203-220.
- de Vries, Jan, 2005. "The complex relationship between inventory control and organisational setting: Theory and practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 273-284, January.
- Rabinovich, Elliot & Evers, Philip T., 2002. "Enterprise-wide adoption patterns of inventory management practices and information systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 389-404, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volland, Jonas & Fügener, Andreas & Schoenfelder, Jan & Brunner, Jens O., 2017. "Material logistics in hospitals: A literature review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 82-101.
- Guerrero, W.J. & Yeung, T.G. & Guéret, C., 2013. "Joint-optimization of inventory policies on a multi-product multi-echelon pharmaceutical system with batching and ordering constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 98-108.
- Abdullah Afzal & Jacques-Bernard Gauthier, 2017. "Project Management And Practitioners In The Health Sector: From The Quebec Healthcare System Perspective To Pm Literature Review," Working Papers hal-01579996, HAL.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jussim, Maxim, 2014. "Entwicklung eines Simulationstools zur Analyse von Prognose- und Dispositionsentscheidungen im Krankenhausbereich," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 57, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory system Exploratory case study Health services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:60-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.