Project Management And Practitioners In The Health Sector: From The Quebec Healthcare System Perspective To Pm Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamichhane, Dirga Kumar & Mangyo, Eiji, 2011. "Water accessibility and child health: Use of the leave-out strategy of instruments," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1000-1010.
- Venny Chandra & Martin Loosemore, 2011. "Communicating about organizational culture in the briefing process: case study of a hospital project," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 223-231.
- de Vries, Jan, 2011. "The shaping of inventory systems in health services: A stakeholder analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 60-69, September.
- Mok, Ken L. & Han, Seung H. & Choi, Seokjin, 2014. "The implementation of clean development mechanism (CDM) in the construction and built environment industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 512-523.
More about this item
KeywordsProject Management; Health; Literature Review; Practitioner;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2017-10-01 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01579996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.