Effects of Future Demographic Changes on the US Economy: Evidence from a Long-term Simulation Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossella Bardazzi & Marco Barnabani, 2001. "A Long-run Disaggregated Cross-section and Time-series Demand System: An Application to Italy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 365-389.
- Martin Distelkamp & Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer & Marc Ingo Wolter, 2004. "Demographie und Ökonomie: Einfluss der Bevölkerungsstruktur auf die Konsumnachfrage," GWS Discussion Paper Series 04-1, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2002.
"Alternative Pasts, Possible Futures: A "What If" Study of the Effects of Fertility on the Canadian Population and Labour Force,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(3), pages 443-459, September.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2002. "Alternative Pasts, Possible Futures: A "What If" Study of the Effects of Fertility on the Canadian Population and Labour Force," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 67, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Christine H. Feaver & Byron G. Spencer, 2002. "Alternative Pasts, Possible Futures: A "What If" Study of the Effects of Fertility on the Canadian Poulation and Labour Force," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 367, McMaster University.
- Gerd Ahlert, 2001. "The Economic Effects of the Soccer World Cup 2006 in Germany with Regard to Different Financing," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 109-127.
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010.
"Economic impacts of ageing: an inter-industry approach,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(12), pages 970-986, October.
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010. "Economic Impacts of Ageing: An Interindustry Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Kijin Kim & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Kurt Kratena, 2016. "Household disaggregation and forecasting in a regional econometric input–output model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 73-91, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographics; long-term projections; consumer spending; age structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:10:y:1998:i:3:p:239-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.