Report NEP-AGE-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baroni, Elisa, 2010. "Effects of Sharing Parental Leave on Pensioners' Poverty and Gender Inequality in Old Age. A Simulation in IFSIM," Arbetsrapport 2010:5, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Paula C. Albuquerque & João C. Lopes, 2010. "Economic Impacts of Ageing: An Interindustry Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/01, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Rocha, Roberto & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2010. "A summary and update of developing annuities markets : the experience of Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5325, The World Bank.
- Andrew Biggs, 2009. "A New Social Security 'Notch'? Bad News for People Born in 1947," Issues in Brief ib2010-9, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2009.
- Jan Bonenkamp & Ed Westerhout, 2010. "Intergenerational risk sharing and labour supply in collective funded pension schemes with defined benefits," CPB Discussion Paper 151, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore