Intergenerational risk sharing and labour supply in collective funded pension schemes with defined benefits
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du Cai Cai & Muysken Joan & Sleijpen Olaf, 2010.
"Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system,"
055, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Cai Cai Du & Joan Muysken & Olaf Sleijpen, 2011. "Economy wide risk diversification in a three-pillar pension system," DNB Working Papers 286, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Roel Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2011.
"Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds,"
Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 323-360, September.
- Roel Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2010. "Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-128/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2010. "Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 3305, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roel Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2011. "Risk Sharing in Defined-Contribution Funded Pension Systems," CESifo Working Paper Series 3640, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-06-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-06-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .