Report NEP-DGE-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- di Pace, Federico & Faccini, Renato, 2010. "Deep habits and the cyclical behaviour of equilibrium unemployment and vacancies," Bank of England working papers 391, Bank of England.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Trabrandt, Mathias & Walentin, Karl, 2010. "Involuntary unemployment and the business cycle," Working Paper Series 1202, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharon G. Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Robin, 2010. "On the dynamics of unemployment and wage distributions," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Miquel Faig & Min Zhang, 2010. "Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility," Working Papers tecipa-404, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mandelman, Federico S & Zanetti, Francesco, 2010. "Technology shocks, employment and labour market frictions," Bank of England working papers 390, Bank of England.
- Michele Gori & Marina Pireddu & Antonio Villanacci, 2010. "Existence of financial equilibria with endogenous short selling restrictions and real assets," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa, revised Aug 2012.
- Jan Bonenkamp & Ed Westerhout, 2010. "Intergenerational risk sharing and labour supply in collective funded pension schemes with defined benefits," CPB Discussion Paper 151, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sagiri Kitao & Aysegul Sahin & Joseph Song, 2010. "Subsidizing job creation in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 451, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michele Gori & Marina Pireddu & Antonio Villanacci, 2010. "Regularity and Pareto Improving on financial equilibria with endogenous borrowing restrictions," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa, revised Aug 2012.
- Maksym Obrizan, 2010. "Exploring Cross-Country Variation in Government Shares: What Can We Learn from Relative Productivities?," Discussion Papers 25, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Mónica Meireles & Isabel Soares & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Economic Growth, Ecological Technology and Public Intervention," FEP Working Papers 378, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Marcelle, Chauvet & Insu, Kim, 2010. "Microfoundations of Inflation Persistence in the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 23109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ctc:serie4:ieil52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore