Subsidizing job creation in the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaillat, Pascal, 2011. "Fiscal Multipliers Over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:25-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Brendan & Finkelstein Shapiro, Alan, 2017.
"Employment and firm heterogeneity, capital allocation, and countercyclical labor market policies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 25-41.
- Epstein, Brendan & Shapiro, Alan Finkelstein, 2014. "Employment and Firm Heterogeneity, Capital Allocation, and Countercyclical Labor Market Policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment ; Unemployment ; Unemployment insurance ; Labor market ; Subsidies ; Equilibrium (Economics);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-06-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IAS-2010-06-11 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-11 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .