Report NEP-IAS-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marshall Auerback & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "Toward True Health Care Reform: More Care, Less Insurance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_110, Levy Economics Institute.
- Miquel Faig & Min Zhang, 2010. "Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility," Working Papers tecipa-404, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2010. "Global Imbalances, the U.S. Dollar, and How the Crisis at the Core of Global Finance Spread to "Self-insuring" Emerging Market Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_591, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rocha, Roberto & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2010. "A summary and update of developing annuities markets : the experience of Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5325, The World Bank.
- Sagiri Kitao & Aysegül Sahin & Joseph Song, 2010. "Subsidizing job creation in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 451, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.