Clustering In N-Player Preemption Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Francisco Ruiz-Alizeda, 2015.
"Antitrust Versus Industrial Policies, Entry And Welfare,"
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2015. "Antitrust versus industrial policies, entry and welfare," Working Papers 2015-01, Alimentation et Sciences Sociales.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 23-33.
- Barbos, Andrei, 2013.
"De-synchronized clocks in preemption games with risky prospects,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 203-216.
- Barbos, Andrei, 2012. "De-synchornized Clocks in Preemption Games with Risky Prospects," MPRA Paper 40846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavan, Giulia & Pozzi, Andrea & Rovigatti, Gabriele, 2017.
"Strategic Entry and Potential Competition: Evidence from Compressed Gas Fuel Retail,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulia Pavan & Andrea Pozzi & Gabriele Rovigatti, 2017. "Strategic Entry and Potential Competition - Evidence from Compressed Gas Fuel Retail," EIEF Working Papers Series 1709, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jun 2017.
- Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco, 2016. "Preemptive investments under uncertainty, credibility and first mover advantages," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 123-137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jeurec:v:12:y:2014:i:2:p:368-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.