To Grab for the Market or to Bide One's Time: A Dynamic Model of Entry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Francisco Ruiz-Alizeda, 2015.
"Antitrust Versus Industrial Policies, Entry And Welfare,"
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2015. "Antitrust versus industrial policies, entry and welfare," Working Papers 2015-01, Alimentation et Sciences Sociales.
- Hanazono, Makoto & Yang, Huanxing, 2009. "Dynamic entry and exit with uncertain cost positions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 474-487, May.
- Andreas Park & Lones Smith, 2004.
"Caller Number Five: Timing Games that Morph From One Form to Another,"
2004 Meeting Papers
871, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andreas Park & Lones Smith, 2006. "Caller Number Five: Timing Games that Morph from One Form to Another," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1554, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marc Rysman, 2003. "Adoption Delay in a Standards War," Working Papers 03-11, NET Institute, revised Oct 2003.
- Levin, Dan & Peck, James, 2008.
"Investment dynamics with common and private values,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 114-139, November.
- Dan Levin & James Peck, 2005. "Investment Dynamics with Common and Private Values," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Park, Andreas & Smith, Lones, 2008. "Caller Number Five and related timing games," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), June.
- Kretschmer, Tobias & Muehlfeld, Katrin, 2006.
"Co-opetition and prelaunch in standard-setting for developing technologies,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19843, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tobias Kretschmer & Katrin Muehlfeld, 2006. "Co-Opetition and Prelaunch in Standard-Setting for Developing Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0742, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steven T. Anderson & Daniel Friedman & Ryan Oprea, 2010.
"Preemption Games: Theory and Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1778-1803, September.
- Anderson, Steven T & Friedman, Daniel & Oprea, Ryan, 2008. "Preemption Games: Theory and Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0pr4g8h1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers & Entry in Developing Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 824, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006.
"Regulatory Barriers and Entry in Developing Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers and Entry in Developing Economies," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 06-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers and Entry in Developing Economies," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 06-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Becker, Jan U. & Clement, Michel & Nöth, Markus, 2016. "Start-ups, incumbents, and the effects of takeover competition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5925-5933.
- Eric Rasmusen & Young-Ro Yoon, 2007.
"First versus Second-Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Size of New Markets,"
Caepr Working Papers
2007-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Eric Rasmusen & Young-Ro Yoon, 2008. "First versus Second-Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Size of New Markets," Working Papers 2008-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:esx:essedp:741 is not listed on IDEAS
- McAdams, David, 2015. "On the benefits of dynamic bidding when participation is costly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 959-972.
- Rossella Argenziano & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 2014.
"Clustering In N-Player Preemption Games,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 368-396, 04.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:34:y:2003:i:3:p:536-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.