Strategic Entry and Potential Competition - Evidence from Compressed Gas Fuel Retail
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pavan, Giulia & Pozzi, Andrea & Rovigatti, Gabriele, 2017. "Strategic Entry and Potential Competition: Evidence from Compressed Gas Fuel Retail," CEPR Discussion Papers 12113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2008.
"How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1611-1633.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2004. "How Do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," Working Papers 04-04, NET Institute, revised Dec 2004.
- Austan Goolsbee & Chad Syverson, 2005. "How do Incumbents Respond to the Threat of Entry? Evidence from the Major Airlines," NBER Working Papers 11072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2011.
"Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," NBER Working Papers 13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rossella Argenziano & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 2014. "Clustering In N-Player Preemption Games," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 368-396, April.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1981.
"Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 618-624, Autumn.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F., "undated". "Market Structure and the Diffusion of New Technology," Working Papers 360, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Preemption and Rent Equalization in the Adoption of New Technology," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 383-401.
- Mitsuru Igami & Nathan Yang, 2016. "Unobserved heterogeneity in dynamic games: Cannibalization and preemptive entry of hamburger chains in Canada," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), pages 483-521, July.
- Argenziano, Rossella & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp, 2013. "Competition, timing of entry and welfare in a preemption game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 509-512.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Barry L. Bayus, 2002. "The Market Evolution and Sales Takeoff of Product Innovations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1024-1041, August.
- Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 2006. "The Timing of New Technology Adoption: The Case of MRI," 2006 Meeting Papers 3, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavan, Giulia, 2017. "Green Car Adoption and the Supply of Alternative Fuels," TSE Working Papers 17-875, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eie:wpaper:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facundo Piguillem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/einauit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.