First Versus Second Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Profitability of New Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Bolton & Mathias Dewatripont, 2005. "Contract Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025760, January.
- Benjamin Chiao & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2007.
"The rules of standard-setting organizations: an empirical analysis,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 905-930, December.
- Benjamin Chiao & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2005. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: an Empirical Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 388, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Martimort, D. & Poudou, J.-C. & Sand-Zantman, W., 2006.
"Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information,"
Cahiers du LASER (LASER Working Papers)
2006.19, LASER (Laboratoire de Science Economique de Richter), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information," IDEI Working Papers 448, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David Martimort & Jean-Christophe Poudou & Wilfried Sand-Zantman, 2010. "Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information," Post-Print halshs-00754443, HAL.
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information," TSE Working Papers 09-058, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Thomas P. Lyon, 2004.
"Buyer-Option Contracts Restored: Renegotiation, Inefficient Threats, and the Hold-Up Problem,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 148-169, April.
- Thomas P. Lyon & Eric Rasmusen, 2004. "Buyer-Option Contracts Restored: Renegotiation, Inefficient Threats, and the Hold-Up Problem," Working Papers 2004-10, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2011.
"Can contracts solve the hold-up problem? Experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 186-199, September.
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2009. "Can Contracts Solve the Hold-Up Problem? Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew D. Henry & John L. Turner, 2010. "PATENT DAMAGES AND SPATIAL COMPETITION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 279-305, June.
- Patrick W. Schmitz, 2006.
"Information Gathering, Transaction Costs, and the Property Rights Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 422-434, March.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2005. "Information Gathering, Transaction Costs and the Property Rights Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 5417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dpr:wpaper:0908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, DongJoon & Choi, Kangsik & Hwang, Kyu-Chan, 2014. "Reverse First-mover and Second-mover Advantage in a Vertical Structure," MPRA Paper 59803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:60:y:2012:i:3:p:374-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.