A Theory of stopping Time Games with Applications to Product Innovations and Asset Sales
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dutta, Prajit K & Rustichini, Aldo, 1993. "A Theory of Stopping Time Games with Applications to Product Innovations and Asset Sales," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 743-763, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen Weeds, 2002.
"Strategic Delay in a Real Options Model of R&D Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 729-747.
- Weeds, H., 2000. "Strategic Delay in a Real Optimna Model of R&D Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 576, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Lach, Saul & Rustichini, Aldo, 1995.
"Better Late Than Early: Vertical Differentiation in the Adoption of a New Technology,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 563-589, Winter.
- Prajit K. Dutta & Saul Lach & Aldo Rustichini, 1993. "Better Late Than Early: Vertical Differentiation in the Adoption of a New Technology," NBER Working Papers 4473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2012.
"Potential competition in preemption games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 53-66.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," TSE Working Papers 10-140, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," IDEI Working Papers 594, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Arasteh, Abdollah, 2017. "Considering the investment decisions with real options games approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1282-1294.
- Regibeau Pierre M & Rockett Katharine E, 2006.
"Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-47, September.
- Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2001. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- RÃ©gibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2003. "Administrative Delays as Barriers to Trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2848, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Riedel, Frank & Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2017.
"Subgame-perfect equilibria in stochastic timing games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 36-50.
- Riedel, Frank & Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2014. "Subgame-Perfect Equilibria in Stochastic Timing Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 524, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2000. "Option Exercise Games: The Intersection Of Real Options And Game Theory," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 13(2), pages 99-107.
- Zhang, Heng & Yang, Ming & Bao, Jiye & Gong, Pu, 2013. "Competitive investing equilibrium under a procurement mechanism," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 734-738.
- repec:bpj:bejtec:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:15:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 23-33.
- Jan-Henrik Steg, 2015. "Symmetric Equilibria in Stochastic Timing Games," Papers 1507.04797, arXiv.org.
- Ronnie J. Phillips & David Nickerson, 2011. "Underwriting in Property-Casualty Insurance Markets: Regulation, Risk and Volatility," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-19, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Giovanni Marseguerra & Flavia Cortelezzi, 2009. "Debt financing and real estate investment timing decisions," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 193-212, June.
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Villani, 2007. "Strategic Technology Adoption and Market Dynamics as Option Games," Quaderni DSEMS 14-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katherine E., 1996. "The timing of product introduction and the credibility of compatibility decisions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 801-823, October.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskiĭ, Sergei, 2014. "Preemption games under Lévy uncertainty," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 354-380.
- Rossella Argenziano & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler, 2014.
"Clustering In N-Player Preemption Games,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 368-396, 04.
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory ; economic equilibrium ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .