Fish market integration and demand analysis: a Mediterranean case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flaaten, Ola & Schulz, Carl Erik, 2010. "Triple win for trade in renewable resource goods by use of export taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1076-1082, March.
- James S. Eales & Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1993.
"Simultaneity and Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 259-268.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1992. "Simultaneity and Structural Change in US Meat Demand," Staff Paper Series 232525, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1994.
"The inverse almost ideal demand system,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1991. "The Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271270, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1991. "The Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," Staff Paper Series 232516, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Roberto Esposti & Giulia Listorti, 2013.
"Agricultural price transmission across space and commodities during price bubbles,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Esposti, Roberto & Listorti, Giulia, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114338, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Giulia LISTORTI, 2011. "Agricultural Price Transmission Across Space and Commodities During Price Bubbles," Working Papers 367, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Max Nielsen & Frank Jensen & Jari Setala & Jarno Virtanen, 2009. "Causality in demand: a co-integrated demand system for trout in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 797-809.
- Stigler, George J & Sherwin, Robert A, 1985.
"The Extent of the Market,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 555-585, October.
- George J. Stigler & Robert A. Sherwin, 1983. "The Extent of the Market," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 31, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Ramòn Jiménez-Toribio & Patrice Guillotreau & Rémi Mongruel, 2009. "Global integration of European tuna markets," Working Papers hal-00430014, HAL.
- Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Globally Flexible, Almost Ideal Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 233-242, April.
- Max Nielsen & Jos Smit & Jordi Guillen, 2009. "Market Integration of Fish in Europe," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 367-385, June.
- Frank Jensen & Max Nielsen & Eva Roth, 2003. "Application of the Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System to Welfare Analysis," Working Papers 43/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- Nielsen, Max, 2006. "Trade liberalisation, resource sustainability and welfare: The case of East Baltic cod," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 650-664, June.
- Ikerne del Valle & Inmaculada Astorkiza & Kepa Astorkiza, 2001. "Is the Current Regulation of the VIII Division European Anchovy Optimal?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 53-72, May.
- Martin Ravallion, 1986. "Testing Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 102-109.
- Mulazzani, Luca & Curtin, Richard & Andrés, Marga & Malorgio, Giulio, 2013. "Multilevel governance and management of shared stocks with integrated markets: The European anchovy case," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 407-416.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
- Frank Asche & Ole Gjølberg & Atle G. Guttormsen, 2012. "Testing the central market hypothesis: a multivariate analysis of Tanzanian sorghum markets," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 115-123, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:46:y:2015:i:1:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.