Trade liberalisation, resource sustainability and welfare: The case of East Baltic cod
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson, 2000. "Renewable resources and the gains from trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 122-132, February.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997. "International trade between consumer and conservationist countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-52, August.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996.
"Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel,"
NBER Working Papers
5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998. "Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- Carl-Erik Schulz, 1996. "Trade policy and ecology," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 15-38, July.
- Ali Emami & Richard S. Johnston, 2000. "Unilateral Resource Management in a Two-Country General Equilibrium Model of Trade in a Renewable Fishery Resource," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 161-172.
- Copes, Parzival, 1972. "Factor Rents, Sole Ownership and the Optimum Level of Fisheries Exploitation," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 40(2), pages 145-63, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:58:y:2006:i:3:p:650-664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.