Unilateral Resource Management in a Two-Country General Equilibrium Model of Trade in a Renewable Fishery Resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Max, 2006. "Trade liberalisation, resource sustainability and welfare: The case of East Baltic cod," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 650-664, June.
- Yasuhiro Takarada & Weijia Dong & Takeshi Ogawa, 2013. "Shared Renewable Resources: Gains from Trade and Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 1032-1047, November.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:222-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eppink, Florian V. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2007. "Ecological theories and indicators in economic models of biodiversity loss and conservation: A critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 284-293, March.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2009. "Transboundary Renewable Resource and International Trade," Discussion papers 09041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Naoto Jinji, 2007. "International trade and renewable resources under asymmetries of resource abundance and resource management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 621-642, August.
- Yasuhiro Takarada & Takeshi Ogawa & Weijia Dong, 2012. "International Trade and Management of Shared Renewable Resource," ERSA conference papers ersa12p72, European Regional Science Association.
- Yasuhiro Takarada & Weijia Dong & Takeshi Ogawa, 2011. "Shared Renewable Resource and International Trade: Technical Measures for Resource Management," ERSA conference papers ersa11p449, European Regional Science Association.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Stöven, Max T., 2014. "New trade in renewable resources and consumer preferences for diversity," Economics Working Papers 2014-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bergeron, Nancy, 2002. "International Trade and Conservation with Costly Natural Resource Management," Cahiers de recherche 0204, GREEN.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2010. "Shared Renewable Resource and International Trade: Technical measures for fisheries management," Discussion papers 10035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:1:p:161-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .