Shared Renewable Resource and International Trade: Technical measures for fisheries management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naoto Jinji, 2007. "International trade and renewable resources under asymmetries of resource abundance and resource management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 621-642, August.
- Michael Francis, 2005. "Trade and the enforcement of environmental property rights," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 281-298.
- Ali Emami & Richard S. Johnston, 2000. "Unilateral Resource Management in a Two-Country General Equilibrium Model of Trade in a Renewable Fishery Resource," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 161-172.
- McWhinnie, Stephanie F., 2009.
"The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 321-333, May.
- Stephanie McWhinnie, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Commons in International Fisheries: An Empirical Examination," School of Economics Working Papers 2007-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal, Eric & Stenseth, Nils Chr., 2010. "Non-cooperative exploitation of multi-cohort fisheries--The role of gear selectivity in the North-East Arctic cod fishery," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Hotte, Louis & Long, Ngo Van & Tian, Huilan, 2000. "International trade with endogenous enforcement of property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-54, June.
- Claire W. Armstrong & Ussif Rashid Sumaila, 2001. "Optimal Allocation of TAC and the Implications of Implementing an ITQ Management System for the North-East Arctic Cod," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 350-359.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-17 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .