Fishery Resources and Trade Openness: Evidence from Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McWhinnie, Stephanie F., 2009.
"The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 321-333, May.
- Stephanie McWhinnie, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Commons in International Fisheries: An Empirical Examination," School of Economics Working Papers 2007-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998.
"Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert T. Deacon, 1994. "Deforestation and the Rule of Law in a Cross-Section of Countries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(4), pages 414-430.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1997. "Environmental externalities in traditional agriculture and the impact of trade liberalization: the case of Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 17-39, June.
- Robert T. Deacon & Henning Bohn, 2000.
"Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 526-549, June.
- Bohn, Henning & Deacon, Robert T., 1997. "Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources," Discussion Papers 10710, Resources for the Future.
- Bohn, Henning & Deacon, Robert, 1997. "Ownership Risk, Investment, and the Use of Natural Resources," Discussion Papers dp-97-20, Resources For the Future.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-552, August.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Erwin Bulte & Edward Barbier, 2005.
"Trade and Renewable Resources in a Second Best World: An Overview,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(4), pages 423-463, April.
- Bulte, E.H. & Barbier, E., 2005. "Trade and renewable resources in a second best world : An overview," Other publications TiSEM b32c301d-ca5d-47bb-ae5a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Kucukcifci, Suat, 2008. "Openness to Trade and Structural Changes in the Sources of Economic Growth and Labour Demand in Turkey," MPRA Paper 9624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2009. "Trade, Tragedy, and the Commons," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 725-749, June.
- Susana Ferreira, 2004. "Deforestation, Property Rights, and International Trade," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(2), pages 174-193.
- Carolyn Fischer, 2010. "Does Trade Help or Hinder the Conservation of Natural Resources?," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 103-121, Winter.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Wu, Ping X., 1999. "Unequally Spaced Panel Data Regressions With Ar(1) Disturbances," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 814-823, December.
- Hotte, Louis & Long, Ngo Van & Tian, Huilan, 2000. "International trade with endogenous enforcement of property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-54, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatyana Chesnokova & Stephanie McWhinnie, 2019.
"International Fisheries Access Agreements and Trade,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(3), pages 1207-1238, November.
- Tatyana Chesnokova & Stephanie F. McWhinnie, 2017. "International Fisheries Access Agreements and Trade," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOpenness to trade; Fish harvest; Fishery technology; Biological factors; Panel data model;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ARA-2013-05-05 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2013-05-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apu:wpaper:2012/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RÃ©gis Grateau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epinrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.