Openness to Trade and Structural Changes in the Sources of Economic Growth and Labour Demand in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, John P & Evans, John M, 1981. "Notes on Measuring the Employment Displacement Effects of Trade by the Accounting Procedure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 154-164, March.
- Yeldan, A.E., 2000. "The Impact of Financial Liberalization and the Rise of Financial Rents on Income Inequality: The Case of Turkey," Research Paper 206, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Jean-François Jacques, 2012. "Fishery Resources and Trade Openness: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2012/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Basak BAYRAMOGLU & Jean-François JACQUES, 2014. "The consequences of trade openness on the availability of seafood resources: Methodology and evidence based in the case of Turkey," FOODSECURE Working papers 16, LEI Wageningen UR.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural changes; employment; input-output; trade reform; Turkey;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-07-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2008-07-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-30 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .