Adjustment, Stabilisation and the Analysis of the Employment Structure in Turkey: An Input- Output Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeldan, A.E., 2000. "The Impact of Financial Liberalization and the Rise of Financial Rents on Income Inequality: The Case of Turkey," Research Paper 206, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Riedel, James, 1975. "Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 487-494, November.
- Tony Addison & Lionel Demery, 1993. "Labour markets, poverty and adjustment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 135-143, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:3:p:445-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:307-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gulay Gunluk-Senesen & Umit Senesen, 2011. "Decomposition Of Labour Demand By Employer Sectors And Gender: Findings For Major Exporting Sectors In Turkey," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 233-253.
- Günçavdı, Öner & Suna Kayam, Saime, 2017.
"Unravelling the structure of Turkish exports: Impediments and policy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 307-323.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Kayam, Saime Suna, 2016. "Unravelling the Structure of Turkish Exports: Impediments and Policy," MPRA Paper 73890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; input-output; structural adjustment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:36:y:2003:i:4:p:315-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.