Export incentives and export performance in developing countries: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riedel, James, 1975. "Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 487-494, November.
- Monti, Angel, 1976. "Latin American exports of manufactures: experiences and problems," Oficina de la CEPAL en Buenos Aires (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28538, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Glassburner, Bruce & Riedel, James, 1973. "Economic Development Lessons from Hong Kong: A Reply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 49(128), pages 637-643, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Carter & S. Mohapatra, 2013. "Inventories and antidumping: the case of orange juice trade," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 247-266.
- Kumcu, Erdogan & Harcar, Talha & Kumcu, M. Ercan, 1995. "Managerial perceptions of the adequacy of export incentive programs : Implications for export-led economic development policy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 163-174, February.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993.
"Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
4567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1994. "Taking Trade Policy Seriously: Export Subsidization as a Case Study in Policy Effectiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yung Yang, 1981. "A Comparative analysis of the determinants of nontraditional exports for Brazil, Israel, and South Korea," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(3), pages 497-512, September.
- Fels, Joachim, 1988. "Konjunkturschwankungen in den asiatischen NICs und in ausgewählten Industrieländern: Synchronisation oder Divergenz?," Kiel Working Papers 340, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1986. "Manufactured export performance of Brazil: analysis of determinants and prospects," Kiel Working Papers 269, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:248521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fasano-Filho, Ugo, 1987. "On the determinants of Brazil's manufactured exports: an empir. analysis," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1118, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amri, Fethi, 2017. "Intercourse across economic growth, trade and renewable energy consumption in developing and developed countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 527-534.
- Linsu Kim & Jeffrey B. Nugent & Seung-Jae Yhee, 1997. "Transaction Costs And Export Channels Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Case Of Korea," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 104-120, January.
- Chandra, Piyush & Long, Cheryl, 2013.
"VAT rebates and export performance in China: Firm-level evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 13-22.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2012. "Self-enforcing environmental agreements and international trade," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 156-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2013. "Self-Enforcing Environmental Agreements and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4125, CESifo Group Munich.
- Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2012. "Exports, imports and economic growth in China: an ARDL analysis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 42-55, February.
- Bela Balassa, 1981. "The newly-industrializing developing countries after the oil crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 142-194.
- repec:wyi:journl:002196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gács, János, 1992.
"Az import liberalizálása Dél-Koreában
[Import liberation in South Korea]," MPRA Paper 62179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E. & Rockel, Mark, 1994. "Export expansion and growth at different stages of development," MPRA Paper 9320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:114:y:1978:i:1:p:24-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .