Factor Proportions, Linkages and the Open Developing Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Riedel, James, 1974. "Factor proportions, linkages and the open developing economy," Kiel Working Papers 20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Helleiner, Gerald K, 1973. "Manufactured Exports from Less-Developed Countries and Multinational Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 21-47, March.
- Pan A. Yotopoulos & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 1973. "A Balanced-Growth Version of the Linkage Hypothesis: A Test," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 157-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Schmid & Owen Phillips, 1980. "Textile trade and the pattern of economic growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 294-306, June.
- Öner Günçavdi & Suat KüçükçifçI & Andrew McKay, 2003. "Adjustment, Stabilisation and the Analysis of the Employment Structure in Turkey: An Input- Output Approach," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 315-331, December.
- Kien Trung Nguyen, 2014. "The impact of trade and investment liberalization on the wage skill premium: evidence from Vietnam," Departmental Working Papers 2014-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Bambang H. Santosa, 1996. "Gains from Export Growth: Do Linkages Matter?," Trade and Development 96/13, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Banerji, Ranadev, 1976. "Technology, economies of scale and average size of industrial plants: Some further cross-country evidence," Kiel Working Papers 50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese: Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bela Balassa, 1978. "Export incentives and export performance in developing countries: A comparative analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(1), pages 24-61, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:4:p:487-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.