Small-scale industries and rural development: implications for rural industrialisation in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad (edited), Rashid, 1981. "The development labour intensive industry in ASEAN countries: an overview," MPRA Paper 38967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morawetz, David, 1974. "Employment Implications of Industrialisation in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(335), pages 491-542, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1336-:d:143229 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth and Development; Rural Industries in Pakistan; Industrialization policy; Rural Development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .