Employment Implications of Industrialisation in Developing Countries: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Shergill, Baldev Singh, 2009. "Technological Capability, Employment Growth and Industrial Development: A Quantitative Anatomy of Indian Scenario," MPRA Paper 19059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelkader Sid-Ahmed, 1991. "Emploi et croissance au Maghreb. Bilan et perspectives," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(125), pages 7-37.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "Small-scale industries and rural development: implications for rural industrialisation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 39178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr. Pawan Kumar, 2017. "ICT and Employment in India: A Sectoral Level Analysis," Papers 1704.01316, arXiv.org.
- Corinthias P. M. Sianipar & Gatot Yudoko & Kiyoshi Dowaki & Akbar Adhiutama, 2013. "Design Methodology for Appropriate Technology: Engineering as if People Mattered," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-44, August.
- Carciofi, Ricardo, 1980. "Acerca del debate sobre educación y empleo en América Latina," Oficina de la CEPAL en Buenos Aires (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28557, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Alauddin, Mohammad, 2004. "Environmentalizing economic development: a South Asian perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 251-270, December.
- Chittle, Charles R., 1975. "Yugoslavia under the workers' self-management system: Growth and structural change in the external sector," Kiel Working Papers 28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider A., 1993.
"The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 817-827, May.
- James, M.J. & Khan, H.A., 1993. "The employment effects of an income redistribution in developing countries," Other publications TiSEM 4d5f3f30-82ec-4939-8341-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:17:y:1985:i:1:p:151-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Industrialisation, Employment and Poverty," Departmental Working Papers 2015-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "Industrialization and urban labour absorption," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1979, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:84:y:1974:i:335:p:491-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.