Report NEP-INT-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Nguyen Thang & Le Dang Trung & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment in Vietnam: Is There Any Evidence Of Technological Spillover Effects," Working Papers 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Gary Simpson & David Saal & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham, 2008. "FDI Horizontal and Vertical Effects on Local Firm Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Paula Cristina da Silva Ferreira Neto Rodrigues & António Abílio Garrido Brandão & António de Melo Cerqueira, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments," FEP Working Papers 281, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J. Pentecost, 2008. "The Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries: A Mixed Logit and Multilevel Data Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2008_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Alessandra Venturini & Riccardo Faini, 2008. "Development and Migration: Lessons from Southern Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp10_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger, 2008. "Services Offshoring and Wages: Evidence from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Tradable and Nontradable Expenditure and Aggregate Demand for Import in an Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 9631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Ulengin, Burc, 2008. "Aggregate Imports and Expenditure Components in Turkey: Theoretical and Empirical Assessment," MPRA Paper 9622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "A Simple Model of Trade with Heterogeneous Firms and Trade Policy," MPRA Paper 9573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guncavdi, Oner & Kucukcifci, Suat, 2008. "Openness to Trade and Structural Changes in the Sources of Economic Growth and Labour Demand in Turkey," MPRA Paper 9624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008. "Vertical specialization across the world: a relative measure," MPRA Paper 9618, University Library of Munich, Germany.