Report NEP-ENV-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moreaux, Michel & Withagen, Cees, 2013. "Climate Change and Carbon Capture and Storage," IDEI Working Papers 774, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hoel, Michael, 2013. "Supply Side Climate Policy and the Green Paradox," Memorandum 03/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Des modes de capture du carbone et de la compétitivité relative des énergies primaires," IDEI Working Papers 773, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2013. "Four Changes to Trade Rules to Facilitate Climate Change Action," Policy Briefs PB13-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013. "Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve in a Global Economy," MPRA Paper 46610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2013.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Elisa Portale, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target," Working Papers 2013.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Xue, Dayuan, 2013. "Managing Ecosystem Services for Human Benefit: Economic and Environmental Policy Challenges," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 147512, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-055 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Samakovlis, Eva & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Carbon Prices and Incentives for Technological Development," CERE Working Papers 2013:4, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Hoel, Michael & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2013. "Technology Agreements with Heterogeneous Countries," Memorandum 02/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Fabio Eboli, 2013. "Climate Change and Adaptation: The Case of Nigerian Agriculture," Working Papers 2013.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johannes Emmerling & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Geoengineering and Abatement: A “flat” Relationship under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2013.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- von Braun, Joachim & Gerber, Nicolas & Mirzabaev, Alisher & Nkonya, Ephraim M., 2013. "The Economics of Land Degradation," Working Papers 147910, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Peter J. Wood & Peter Heindl & Frank Jotzo & Andreas Loeschel, 2013. "Linking Price and Quantity Pollution Controls under Uncertainty," CCEP Working Papers 1302, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Toruno, Pedro Jose & Roque-Gomez, Johanna Lissette & Torres-Rios, Zeneyda Antonia, 2013. "Aceptación Y Adopción De Sistemas Productivos Adaptativos En La Microcuenca El Guayabo-San José, Municipio El Sauce, León," Graduate Theses 147496, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economics (RCAE).
- Item repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klarizze Anne Martin Puzon, 2013. "Cost-Reducing R&D in the Presence of an Appropriation Alternative: An Application to the Natural Resource Curse," Working Papers 2013.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vincent Martinet, 2012. "Effect of soil heterogeneity on the welfare economics of biofuel policies," Working Papers 2012/01, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Damte, Abebe & Koch, Steven F. & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2012. "Coping with Fuelwood Scarcity: Household Responses in Rural Ethiopia," RFF Working Paper Series dp-12-01-efd, Resources for the Future.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Jean-François Jacques, 2012. "Fishery Resources and Trade Openness: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2012/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Tsegai, Daniel W. & McBain, Florence & Tischbein, Bernhard, 2013. "Water, sanitation and hygiene: The missing link with agriculture," Working Papers 147912, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Andries Richter & Daan van Soest & Johan Grasman, 2013. "Contagious Cooperation, Temptation, and Ecosystem Collapse," Working Papers 2013.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Avdeitchikova , Sofia & Coenen, Lars, 2013. "Commercializing clean technology innovations – the emergence of new business in an agency-structure perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.