Environmental externalities in traditional agriculture and the impact of trade liberalization: the case of Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lopez, Ramon & Niklitschek, Mario, 1991. "Dual economic growth in poor tropical areas," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 189-211, October.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "Property rights, externalities, and resource degradation : Locating the tragedy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 235-262, October.
- Allen, Julia C., 1985. "Wood energy and preservation of woodlands in semi-arid developing countries: The case of Dodoma region, Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 59-84.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1988. "The Sahel Problem," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 187-213.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:4-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deacon, Robert T., 1992. "Controlling tropical deforestation : an analysis of alternative policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1029, The World Bank.
- Perrings, Charles, 1989. "An optimal path to extinction? : Poverty and resource degradation in the open agrarian economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:53:y:1997:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.