Property, politics and wildlife conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel W. Bromley, 1982. "Land and Water Problems: An Institutional Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(5), pages 834-844.
- Conybeare, John A. C., 1980. "International organization and the theory of property rights," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(03), pages 307-334, June.
- Perrings, Charles, 1989. "An optimal path to extinction? : Poverty and resource degradation in the open agrarian economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1989. "Entitlements, missing markets, and environmental uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 181-194, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiuqiong Huang & Jinxia Wang & Scott Rozelle & Stephen Polasky & Yang Liu, 2013.
"The Effects of Well Management and the Nature of the Aquifer on Groundwater Resources,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(1), pages 94-116.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Liu, Yang & Rozelle, Scott & Polasky, Stephen & Wang, Jingxia, 2009. "The Effects of Well Management and the Nature of the Aquifer on Groundwater Resources," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agrawal, Arun & Gibson, Clark C., 1999. "Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Role of Community in Natural Resource Conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 629-649, April.
- Bush, Glenn & Hanley, Nicholas & Rondeau, Daniel, 2011. "Comparing opportunity cost measures of forest conservation in Uganda; implications for assessing the distributional impacts of forest management approac hes," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Anne Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2004.
"Property Rights and Natural Resource Conservation. A Bio-Economic Model with Numerical Illustrations from the Serengeti-Mara Ecosystem,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 469-488, August.
- Anne Borge Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2003. "Property Rights and Natural Resource Conservation. A Bio-Economic Model with Numerical Illustrations from the Serengeti-Mara Ecosystem," Working Paper Series 3503, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Manuel Francisco Pacheco Coelho, 2009. "Roman Legal Tradition and the Mismanagement of Hunting Resources," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Agrawal, Arun, 2001. "Common Property Institutions and Sustainable Governance of Resources," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1649-1672, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:8:p:1265-1275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.