When is fish quota enforcement worth while? A study of the Northeast Arctic cod
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hannesson, Rögnvaldur, 2007. "Cheating about the cod," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 698-705, November.
- Bodman, P M & Campbell, H F & Skinner, R B, 2002. "The One That Got Away? Crime and Punishment in Queensland's Commercial Fisheries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 320-28, September.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116.
- William J. Furlong, 1991. "The Deterrent Effect of Regulatory Enforcement in the Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 116-129.
- Jon G. Sutinen & Peder Andersen, 1985. "The Economics of Fisheries Law Enforcement," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(4), pages 387-397.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 2000. "A Note on ITQs and Optimal Investment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 181-188, September.
- Carlos Chavez & Hugo Salgado, 2005. "Individual Transferable Quota Markets under Illegal Fishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(3), pages 303-324, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:13:y:2011:i:2:p:139-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.