Further Investigations into the Factors Affecting Compliance with U.K. Fishing Quotas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Nielsen, Jesper Raakjær & Vedsmand, Tomas, 1997. "Fishermen's organisations in fisheries management. Perspectives for fisheries co-management based on Danish fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 277-288, May.
- Jentoft, Svein & McCay, Bonnie, 1995. "User participation in fisheries management: lessons drawn from international experiences," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 227-246, May.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dowell, Richard S & Goldfarb, Robert S & Griffith, William B, 1998. "Economic Man as a Moral Individual," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(4), pages 645-653, October.
- Jentoft, Svein, 1989. "Fisheries co-management , : Delegating government responsibility to fishermen's organizations," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 137-154, April.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Aaron Hatcher & Shabbar Jaffry & Olivier Thébaud & Elizabeth Bennett, 2000. "Normative and Social Influences Affecting Compliance with Fishery Regulations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 448-461.
- Hatcher, Aaron C, 1997. "Producers' organizations and devolved fisheries management in the United Kingdom: Collective and individual quota systems," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 519-533, November.
- Shavell, Steven, 1993. "The Optimal Structure of Law Enforcement," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 255-287, April.
- William J. Furlong, 1991. "The Deterrent Effect of Regulatory Enforcement in the Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 116-129.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2012.
"Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(1), pages 133-152.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2011. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," Working Papers 227, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B., 2010.
"Regulatory compliance in Lake Victoria fisheries,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 197-217, April.
- Eggert, Håkan & Lokina, Razack B, 2005. "Regulatory Compliance in Lake Victoria Fisheries," Working Papers in Economics 175, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Eggert, Hakan & Lokina, Razack B., 2008. "Regulatory Compliance in Lake Victoria Fisheries," Discussion Papers dp-08-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:2:p:236-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sundström, Aksel, 2016. "Corruption and Violations of Conservation Rules: A Survey Experiment with Resource Users," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 73-83.
- Petrohilos-Andrianos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2017.
"Resource harvesting regulation and enforcement: An evolutionary approach,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 236-253.
- Yannis Petrohilos-Andrianos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Resource Harvesting Regulation and Enforcement: An Evolutionary Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1518, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Nøstbakken, Linda, 2013. "Formal and informal quota enforcement," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 191-215.
- Koppl-Turynaz, Monika, 2015. "Illegal Groundwater Pumping," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202577, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Akpalu, Wisdom, 2011. "Determinants of noncompliance with light attraction regulation among inshore fishers in Ghana," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 172-177, April.
- Abusin, Sanaa & Hassan, Rashid, 2014. "Legitimacy and ethics or deterrence factors: Which are more important for compliance with regulations among the artisanal fishers of Sudan?," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(3), August.
- Aaron Hatcher & Linda Nøstbakken, 2015. "Quota Setting and Enforcement Choice in a Shared Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(4), pages 559-575, August.
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:81:y:2005:i:1:p71-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.