Important factors influencing rule compliance in fisheries lessons from Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farrow, Scott, 1996. "Marine protected areas: emerging economics," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 439-446, November.
- Jones, Peter J S, 1999. "Marine nature reserves in Britain: past lessons, current status and future issues," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 375-396, July.
- Smith, Martin D. & Wilen, James E., 2003. "Economic impacts of marine reserves: the importance of spatial behavior," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 183-206, September.
- Squires, Dale & Campbell, Harry & Cunningham, Stephen & Dewees, Christopher & Grafton, R Quentin & Herrick, Samuel F & Kirkley, James & Pascoe, Sean & Salvanes, Kjell & Shallard, Bruce & Turris, Bruce, 1998. "Individual transferable quotas in multispecies fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-159, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eggert, Håkan & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina, 2016. "Do you trust me? – Go Fish! A Study on Trust and Fisheries Management," Working Papers in Economics 675, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:2:p:236-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrohilos-Andrianos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2017.
"Resource harvesting regulation and enforcement: An evolutionary approach,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 236-253.
- Yannis Petrohilos-Andrianos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Resource Harvesting Regulation and Enforcement: An Evolutionary Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1518, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Kaplan, Katherine A. & Ahmadia, Gabby N. & Fox, Helen & Glew, Louise & Pomeranz, Emily F. & Sullivan, Patrick, 2015. "Linking ecological condition to enforcement of marine protected area regulations in the greater Caribbean region," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 186-195.
- Osei-Tutu, Paul & Pregernig, Michael & Pokorny, Benno, 2015. "Interactions between formal and informal institutions in community, private and state forest contexts in Ghana," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 26-35.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2003. "Regulation and Evolution of Harvesting Rules and Compliance in Common Pool Resources," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/39, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Veiga, Pedro & Pita, Cristina & Rangel, Mafalda & Gonçalves, Jorge M.S. & Campos, Aida & Fernandes, Paul G. & Sala, Antonello & Virgili, Massimo & Lucchetti, Alessandro & Brčić, Jure & Villasante, Seb, 2016. "The EU landing obligation and European small-scale fisheries: What are the odds for success?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-71.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Maja Schlüter & Simon Levin, 2010.
"The Survival of the Conformist: Social Pressure and Renewable Resource Management,"
2010.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tavoni, Alessandro & Schlüter, Maja & Levin, Simon, 2011. "The survival of the conformist: social pressure and renewable resource management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Maja Schl�ter & Simon Levin, 2011. "The survival of the conformist: social pressure and renewable resource management," GRI Working Papers 35, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Grilli, Gianluca & Curtis, John & Hynes, Stephen & O'Reilly, Paul, 2017. "Anglers’ views on stock conservation: Sea Bass angling in Ireland," Papers WP578, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hugo Salgado & Carlos Chávez, 2016. "Using Taxes to Deter Illegal Fishing in ITQ Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 709-724, August.
- Karper, Marjoleine A.M. & Lopes, Priscila F.M., 2014. "Punishment and compliance: Exploring scenarios to improve the legitimacy of small-scale fisheries management rules on the Brazilian coast," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 457-464.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2005.
"Regulation and Evolution of Compliance in Common Pool Resources,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(3), pages 583-599, September.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "Regulation and Evolution of Compliance in Common Pool Resources," Working Papers 0312, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Röckmann, Christine & van Leeuwen, Judith & Goldsborough, David & Kraan, Marloes & Piet, Gerjan, 2015. "The interaction triangle as a tool for understanding stakeholder interactions in marine ecosystem based management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 155-162.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:85:y:2017:i:p1:p:114-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramcilovic-Suominen, Sabaheta & Epstein, Graham, 2015. "The impacts of deterrence, social norms and legitimacy on forest rule compliance in Ghana," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 10-20.
More about this item
KeywordsCompliance Fisheries management Legitimacy Danish fisheries Fishers' behaviour;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:27:y:2003:i:5:p:409-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .