The Deterrent Effect of Regulatory Enforcement in the Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson, 2011. "When is fish quota enforcement worth while? A study of the Northeast Arctic cod," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 139-160, July.
- Catherine Dion & Paul Lanoie & Benoit Laplante, 1996. "Monitoring of Pollution Regulation: Do Local Conditions Matter," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-33, CIRANO.
- Akpalu, Wisdom, 2011. "Determinants of noncompliance with light attraction regulation among inshore fishers in Ghana," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 172-177, April.
- Abusin, Sanaa & Hassan, Rashid, 2014. "Legitimacy and ethics or deterrence factors: Which are more important for compliance with regulations among the artisanal fishers of Sudan?," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(3), August.
- Matthew A. Turner, 1995. "Economics without Free-disposal: Quota-induced Discarding in Heterogenous Fisheries," Working Papers mturner-95-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aaron Hatcher & Daniel Gordon, 2005. "Further Investigations into the Factors Affecting Compliance with U.K. Fishing Quotas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2006. "Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2016.
"A corporate-crime perspective on fisheries: liability rules and non-compliance,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 371-392, June.
- Jensen, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda, 2015. "A Corporate-Crime Perspective on Fisheries: Liability Rules and Non-Compliance," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Karper, Marjoleine A.M. & Lopes, Priscila F.M., 2014. "Punishment and compliance: Exploring scenarios to improve the legitimacy of small-scale fisheries management rules on the Brazilian coast," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 457-464.
- Turner, Matthew A., 1997. "Quota-Induced Discarding in Heterogeneous Fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 186-195, June.
- Dion, Catherine & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 1997. "Monitoring environmental standards : do local conditions matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1701, The World Bank.
- Lars Hansen & Frank Jensen & Linda Nøstbakken, 2014.
"Quota Enforcement in Resource Industries: Self-Reporting and Differentiated Inspections,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(4), pages 539-562, August.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Linda Nøstbakken, 2010. "Quota Enforcement in Resource Industries: Self-Reporting and Differentiated Inspections," IFRO Working Paper 2010/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised May 2011.
- Laplante, Benoit & Rilstone, Paul, 1995. "Environmental inspections and emissions of the pulp and paper industry : the case of Quebec," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1447, The World Bank.
- Carlos Chavez & CÃ©sar Viteri, 2004. "Legitimacy, Local Participation, and Compliance in the Galapagos Marine Reserve," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 168, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:67:y:1991:i:1:p:116-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .