An optimal path to extinction? : Poverty and resource degradation in the open agrarian economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naughton-Treves, Lisa & Sanderson, Steven, 1995. "Property, politics and wildlife conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1265-1275, August.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Loehman, Edna T. & Randhir, Timothy O., 1999. "Alleviating soil erosion/pollution stock externalities: alternative roles for government," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 29-46, July.
- Osei, Edward, 1994. "Papers on the role of natural resources in international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"Stochastic food prices and slash-and-burn agriculture,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 161-176, May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1998. "Stochastic Food Prices And Slash-And-Burn Agriculture," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28344, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1996. "Fairness, stewardship and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 11-17, October.
- Ogundipe, Adeyemi & Alege, Philip & Ogundipe, Oluwatomisin, 2014. "Income Heterogeneity and Environmental Kuznets Curve in Africa," MPRA Paper 55822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascual, Unai & Barbier, Edward B., 2003. "Modelling Land Degradation In Low-Input Agriculture: The 'Population Pressure Hypothesis' Revised," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25827, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Capistrano, Ana Doris & Kiker, Clyde F., 1995. "Macro-scale economic influences on tropical forest depletion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 21-29, July.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1998. "Markets, Social Norms, And Governments In The Service Of Environmentally Sustainable Economic Development," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28352, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:226-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Jackson, 1991. "Forest Policy and Trade: The New Zealand experience," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 91-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1997. "Environmental externalities in traditional agriculture and the impact of trade liberalization: the case of Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 17-39, June.
- Perrings C., 1994. "Sustainable livelihoods and environmentally sound technology," ILO Working Papers 993004733402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ian A. COXHEAD, 1995.
"Economic Modeling Of Land Degradation In Developing Countries,"
385, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE, revised May 1996.
- Ian A. Coxhead, 1995. "Economic Modeling of Land Degradation in Developing Countries," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 385, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Chapman, Duane, 1993. "Environment, Income, And Development In Southern Africa," Working Papers 11891, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Wiebe, Keith D., 1998. "Sustainable Resource Use And Global Food Security," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20832, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gómez Gómez, Carlos Mario & Pérez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio, 2012. "Do drought management plans reduce drought risk? A risk assessment model for a Mediterranean river basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 42-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:30:y:1989:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.