Economic Aspects Of Land Degradation In Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles J. Cicchetti & A. Myrick Freeman III, 1971. "Option Demand and Consumer Surplus: Further Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 528-539.
- Peterson, Frederick M & Fisher, Anthony C, 1977. "The Exploitation of Extractive Resources: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(348), pages 681-721, December.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Krutilla, John V., 1974. "Valuing long run ecological consequences and irreversibilities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 96-108, August.
- Peter G. Warr & Brian D. Wright, 1981. "The Isolation Paradox and the Discount Rate for Benefit-Cost Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(1), pages 129-145.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
- Neher, Philip A., 1976. "Democratic exploitation of a replenishable resource," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 361-371.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1972. "Option Demand and Consumer's Surplus: Valuing Price Changes under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 813-824, December.
- D. R. Byerlee, 1971. "Option Demand and Consumer Surplus: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 523-527.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-1012, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harry R. Clarke, 1992.
"The Supply Of Non‐Degraded Agricultural Land,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, pages 31-56.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Measurement of the scarcity of soil in agriculture," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 119-129.
- Johnson, R.W.M., 1992. ""Resource Management, Sustainability and Property Rights: Are our Structures Adequate?," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146529, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Young, Ralph, 1992. "Evaluating Long-Lived Projects: The Issue Of Inter-Generational Equity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(03), December.
- J. Salerian, 1989. "Application of an Economic Model to Dryland Soil Salinity in Western Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Anthony Scott, 1995. "Constitutional Crisis, The Economics of Environment, and Resources Development in Western Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Young, Michael D., 1997. "Water Rights: An Ecological .Economics Perspective," 1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia 135416, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Economic assessment of technological change and land degradation in agriculture: application to the Sri Lanka tea sector," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 405-423, December.
- Johnson, R.W.M., 1992. "Resource Management, Sustainability And Property Rights In New Zealand," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(02), August.
- Peterson, Deborah C., 1995. "The Role of Taxation in the Prevention and Treatment of Land Degradation," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
- Hyberg, Bengt, 1990. "Interactions Between Agricultural Policies and the Environment," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145131, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.