The Exploitation of Extractive Resources: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chungsoo Kim, 1983. "Optimal management of multi-species north sea fishery resources," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 119(1), pages 138-151, March.
- Ropke, Inge, 2004. "The early history of modern ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 293-314, October.
- Levallois, Clément, 2010. "Can de-growth be considered a policy option? A historical note on Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen and the Club of Rome," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2271-2278, September.
- Siebert, Horst, 1981. "Ökonomische Theorie natürlicher Ressourcen: Ein Überblick," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3576, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kirby, Michael G. & Blyth, Michael J., 1987. "Economic Aspects Of Land Degradation In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Prewo, Wilfried, 1979. "Allokationseffekte rechtlich-institutioneller Regelungen der Meeresnutzung," Kiel Working Papers 90, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rouillon, Sébastien, 2013.
"A simple characterization of the optimal extraction policy of a non-renewable resource when extraction cost is stock-independent,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 100-103.
- Sébastien Rouillon, 2013. "A Simple Characterization of the Optimal Extraction Policy of a Non-Renewable Resource When Extraction Cost is Stock-Independent," Post-Print hal-01135672, HAL.
- Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2007. "Does Price of an Essential Non-Renewable Resource Necessarily Grow?," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Globalization and Its Discontents, pages 131-147 Izmir University of Economics.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Chungsoo, 1981. "Efficiency aspects of fishery management: The case of the North Sea," Kiel Working Papers 128, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2004. "The Optimal Depletion Of An Exhautible Resource In A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- José Ramón Ruiz Tamarit & Manuel Sánchez Moreno, 2006. "Optimal Regulation And Growth In A Natural-Resource-Based Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Beatriz Gaitan S. & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2006.
"The Hotelling’s Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 213-238
Izmir University of Economics.
- Beatriz Gaitan de Soto & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers FNU-44, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Richard S.J. Tal & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ronald H. Schmidt, 1988. "Hotelling's rule repealed? An examination of exhaustible resource pricing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 41-54.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2006. "A Dynamic CGE Analysis of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of an Oil Exporting Developing Country," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-07, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2005. "Sequential development and exploitation of an exhaustible resource: do monopoly rights promote conservation?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 500-515, May.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1990. "Les ressources non renouvelables : le côté offre," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(4), pages 444-460, décembre.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:512-523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Bergh, 1993. "A framework for modelling economy-environment-development relationships based on dynamic carrying capacity and sustainable development feedback," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 395-412, August.
- Monette, Marcel, 1986. "L’Économique des pêcheries : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 289-305, juin.
- Smith, James L., 2013.
"Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Ranadev Banerji, 1982. "Food shortage and international trade in food : Analysis of long-term trends," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(2), pages 338-365, June.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2000. "Energy and Depletable Resources: Economics and Policy, 1973-1998," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 282-305, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:87:y:1977:i:348:p:681-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.