The Supply Of Non‐Degraded Agricultural Land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirby, Michael G. & Blyth, Michael J., 1987. "Economic Aspects Of Land Degradation In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Harry R Clarke, 1991. "Land Degradation and Prices," Working Papers 1991.14 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- David J. Walker & Douglas L. You, 1986. "The Effect of Technical Progress on Erosion Damage and Economic Incentives for Soil Conservation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 83-93.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Shrestha, Ram M., 1986. "Long run equilibrium properties of renewable resource management models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 279-308, September.
- Wesley D. Seitz & C. Robert Taylor & Robert G. F. Spitze & Craig Osteen & Mack C. Nelson, 1979. "Economic Impacts of Soil Erosion Contro," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-42.
- Barrett, Scott, 1991. "Optimal soil conservation and the reform of agricultural pricing policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 167-187, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Barkley, Andrew P. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1999. "Environmental And Economic Impacts Of Soil Erosion And Fertility Mining In Northern Tanzania," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21623, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1997.
"Induced innovation and land degradation in developing country agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Ian Coxhead, 1996. "Induced Innovation and Land Degradation in Developing Country Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 398, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ian COXHEAD, 1996. "Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture," Staff Papers 398, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Gilles Lafforgue & Walid Oueslati, 2007.
"Optimal soil management and environmental policy,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(3), pages 1-10.
- Oueslati, Walid, 2005. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24533, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles & OUESLATI Walid, 2006. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," LERNA Working Papers 06.15.208, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Gilles Lafforgue & Walid Oueslati, 2005. "Optimal Soil Management and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2005.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2015. "A Dynamic Economic Model of Soil Conservation Involving Genetically Modified Crop," Working Papers id:6623, eSocialSciences.
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Pandey, Sushil, 1999. "Adoption of soil conservation: the case of the Philippine uplands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 241-256, December.
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2005. "Agricultural Land Retirement and Slippage: Lessons from an Australian Case Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Ekbom, Anders & Brown, Gardner M. & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Muddy Waters: Soil Erosion and Downstream Externalities," Working Papers in Economics 341, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rola, Agnes C. & Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "Does Nonfarm Job Growth Encourage or Retard Soil Conservation in Philippine Uplands?," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2002 Vol. XXIX No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2016. "A dynamic economic model of soil conservation and drought tolerance involving genetically modified crops," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 40-66, October.
- Lumley, Sarah, 1997. "The environment and the ethics of discounting: An empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-82, January.
- Barbara Geno, 2002. "Reconsidering the focus of business and natural resource training: Gender issues in Australian farm management," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(3), pages 189-203, September.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2016. "Preservation of Agricultural Soils with Endogenous Stochastic Degradation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/232, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Yoshito Takasaki & Oliver T. Coomes & Christian Abizaid & StÃ©phanie Brisson, 2014.
"An Efficient Nonmarket Institution under Imperfect Markets: Labor Sharing for Tropical Forest Clearing,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 711-732.
- Yoshito Takasaki & Oliver T. Coomes & Christian Abizaid & St?phanie Brisson, 2011. "An efficient nonmarket institution under imperfect markets: Labor sharing for tropical forest clearing," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Jan 2012.
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Pandey, Sushil, 1999. "Adoption of soil conservation: the case of the Philippine uplands," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Amrita Chatterjee & Arpita Ghose, 2015. "A Dynamic Economic Model of Soil Conservation Involving Genetically Modified Crop," Working Papers 2015-096, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Masters, William A., 1997. "Soil Degradation, Technical Change And Government Policies In Southern Mali," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21033, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ian A. COXHEAD, 1995.
"Economic Modeling Of Land Degradation In Developing Countries,"
385, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE, revised May 1996.
- Ian A. Coxhead, 1995. "Economic Modeling of Land Degradation in Developing Countries," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 385, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ananda, Jayanath & Herath, Gamini & Chisholm, Anthony H., 2001. "Determination of yield and erosion damage functions using subjectively elicited data: application to smallholder tea in Sri Lanka," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(2), June.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2006. ""A note on soil depth, failing markets and agricultural pricing": Comment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 236-243, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:36:y:1992:i:1:p:31-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.