Determination of yield and erosion damage functions using subjectively elicited data: application to smallholder tea in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1992.
"Do Increased Commodity Prices Lead To More Or Less Soil Degradation?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1992. "Do Increased Commodity Prices Lead To More Or Less Soil Degradation?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(1), pages 57-82, April.
- Harry R. Clarke, 1992.
"The Supply Of Non‐Degraded Agricultural Land,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(1), pages 31-56, April.
- Thampapillai, Dodo J. & Anderson, Jock R., 1994. "A Review of the Socio-Economic Analysis of Soil Degradation Problems for Developed and Developing Countries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(03), December.
- G. C. Kooten & Ward P. Weisensel & E. Jong, 1989. "Estimating the Costs of Soil Erosion in Saskatchewan," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(1), pages 63-75, March.
- Segarra, Eduardo & Taylor, Daniel B., 1987.
"Farm Level Dynamic Analysis Of Soil Conservation: An Application To The Piedmont Area Of Virginia,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Segarra, Eduardo & Taylor, Daniel B., 1987. "Farm Level Dynamic Analysis of Soil Conservation: An Application to the Piedmont Area of Virginia," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 61-73, December.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1995.
"Trade and Tax Policy Reform and the Environment: The Economics of Soil Erosion in Developing Countries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 631-644.
- Coxhead, Ian A. & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 1994. "Trade and Tax Policy Reform and the Environment: The Economics of Soil Erosion in Developing Countries," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148111, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Grepperud, Sverre, 1995. "Soil conservation and governmental policies in tropical areas: Does aid worsen the incentives for arresting erosion?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Santos, Paulo, 2014. "The impact of changing rainfall variability on resource-dependent wealth dynamics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 48-54.
- Pande, V.C. & Kurothe, R.S. & Singh, H.B. & Tiwari, S.P. & Kumar, Gopal & Rao, B.K. & Vishwakarma, A.K. & Bagdi, G.L., 2013. "Economic Assessment of Soil Erosion Damage on Smallholder Farms in Marginal Lands of Mahi Ravines in Gujarat," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(1).
- Rousseau, Sandra & Telle, Kjetil, 2010. "On the existence of the optimal fine for environmental crime," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 329-337, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.