Agricultural expansion and deforestation: modelling the impact of population, market forces and property rights
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert T. Deacon, 1994. "Deforestation and the Rule of Law in a Cross-Section of Countries," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(4), pages 414-430.
- Strand, Jon, 1992.
"Foreign aid, capital accumulation, and developing country resource extraction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 147-163, January.
- Strand, J., 1990. "Foreign Aid, Capital Accumulation, And Developing Country Resource Exctraction," Memorandum 18/1990, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Annika & Munasinghe, Mohan, 1995. "Natural Resource Management and Economywide Policies in Costa Rica: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modeling Approach," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 259-285, May.
- Richard J. Brazee & Douglas Southgate, 1992. "Development of Ethnobiologically Diverse Tropical Forests," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 454-461.
- Deacon Robert T., 1995. "Assessing the Relationship between Government Policy and Deforestation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1994. "Extensification of agriculture and deforestation: Empirical evidence from Sudan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 193-200, April.
- J. Stephen Clark & Murray Fulton & John T. Scott, 1993. "The Inconsistency of Land Values, Land Rents, and Capitalization Formulas," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 147-155.
- SCHROYEN, Fred, 1991. "Demand system under rationing: An introduction with special reference to the implications of separability assumptions," SESO Working Papers 1991002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Edward Barbier & Michael Rauscher, 1994. "Trade, tropical deforestation and policy interventions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 75-90, February.
- Mendelsohn, Robert, 1994. "Property Rights and Tropical Deforestation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 750-756, Supplemen.
- Stryker, J Dirck, 1976. "Population Density, Agricultural Technique, and Land Utilization in a Village Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 347-358, June.
- Lopez, Ramon & Niklitschek, Mario, 1991. "Dual economic growth in poor tropical areas," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 189-211, October.
- von Amsberg, Joachim & DEC, 1994. "Economic parameters of deforestation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1350, The World Bank.
- repec:ant:wpaper:1991002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Terry L & Hill, Peter J, 1990. "The Race for Property Rights," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 177-197, April.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1994. "Extensification of agriculture and deforestation: empirical evidence from Sudan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), pages -, April.
- Bluffstone Randall A., 1995. "The Effect of Labor Market Performance on Deforestation in Developing Countries under Open Access: An Example from Rural Nepal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 42-63, July.
- Kahn, James R. & McDonald, Judith A., 1995. "Third-world debt and tropical deforestation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 107-123, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:58:y:1999:i:1:p:185-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.