Foreign Aid, Capital Accumulation, And Developing Country Resource Exctraction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Strand, Jon, 1992. "Foreign aid, capital accumulation, and developing country resource extraction," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 147-163, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osei, Edward, 1994. "Papers on the role of natural resources in international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Angelsen, Arild, 1999. "Agricultural expansion and deforestation: modelling the impact of population, market forces and property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 185-218, February.
- Strand, Jon, 1995.
"Lending terms, debt concessions, and developing countries' resource extraction,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 99-117, August.
- Strand, J., 1990. "Lending Terms, Debt Concessions And Developing Countries'Resource Extraction," Memorandum 05/1990, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kari Alho, 1992. "Bilateral transfers and lending in international environmental cooperation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 201-220, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resources ; developing countries ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1990_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .