Report NEP-INT-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciana Juvenal & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2013. "Export market diversification and productivity improvements: theory and evidence from Argentinean firms," Working Papers 2013-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Welfare," CEP Discussion Papers dp1200, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2013. "Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Wage Inequality in China: A Heterogeneous Firms Approach," Working Papers 201306, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Julian Emami Namini & Giovanni Facchini & Ricardo A. López, 2013. "Export Growth and Firm Survival," Development Working Papers 350, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Why Did Manufacturing Firms Increase the Number of Non-regular Workers in the 2000s? Does international trade matter?," Discussion papers 13036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2013. "The ripples of the Industrial revolution: exports, economic growth and regional integration in Italy in the early 19th century," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Jean-François Jacques, 2012. "Fishery Resources and Trade Openness: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2012/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2013. "Four Changes to Trade Rules to Facilitate Climate Change Action," Policy Briefs PB13-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," Staff Reports 611, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Antonio Accetturo & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2013. "Geography, productivity and trade: does selection explain why some locations are more productive than others?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 910, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda & Mariapia Mendola, 2013. "South-South migration and the labor market: Evidence from South Africa," Development Working Papers 351, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Taylor, Nick & Xu, Yongdeng, 2013. "The logarithmic vector multiplicative error model: an application to high frequency NYSE stock data," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2013. "The mutual gains from trade moderate the parent-offspring conflict," MPRA Paper 46627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Altomonte & Armando Rungi, 2013. "Business Groups as Hierarchies of Firms: Determinants of Vertical Integration and Performance," Working Papers 2013.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.