Export market diversification and productivity improvements: theory and evidence from Argentinean firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Hennessy & Toni M. Whited, 2007. "How Costly Is External Financing? Evidence from a Structural Estimation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(4), pages 1705-1745, August.
- Alla Lileeva & Daniel Trefler, 2007. "Improved Access to Foreign Markets Raises Plant-Level Productivity ... for Some Plants," NBER Working Papers 13297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-947, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia M. Buch & Jörg Döpke & Harald Strotmann, 2009. "Does Export Openness Increase Firm-level Output Volatility?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 531-551, April.
- De Loecker, Jan, 2007.
"Do exports generate higher productivity? Evidence from Slovenia,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 69-98, September.
- Jan De Loecker, 2004. "Do Exports Generate Higher Productivity? Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 15104, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague & Wang, Zheng & Yu, Zhihong, 2016.
"Volatility and diversification of exports: Firm-level theory and evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 216-247.
- Gonzague Vannoorenberghe & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2014. "Volatility and Diversification of Exports: Firm-Level Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bussolo,Maurizio & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2015. "Does input tariff reduction impact firms'exports in the presence of import tariff exemption regimes ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7231, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade ; Technology - Economic aspects ; Argentina;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:2013-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.