International Trade and Management of Shared Renewable Resource
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998.
"Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-874, September.
- Naoto Jinji, 2007. "International trade and renewable resources under asymmetries of resource abundance and resource management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 621-642, August.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2009. "Trade, Tragedy, and the Commons," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 725-749, June.
- Ali Emami & Richard S. Johnston, 2000. "Unilateral Resource Management in a Two-Country General Equilibrium Model of Trade in a Renewable Fishery Resource," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 161-172.
- Erwin Bulte & Richard Damania, 2005.
"A note on trade liberalization and common pool resources,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 883-899, August.
- Bulte, E.H. & Damania, R., 2005. "A note on trade liberalization and common pool resources," Other publications TiSEM ec5e2be5-3071-4001-9b6a-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hotte, Louis & Long, Ngo Van & Tian, Huilan, 2000. "International trade with endogenous enforcement of property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-54, June.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa12p72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .