Optimal Allocation of TAC and the Implications of Implementing an ITQ Management System for the North-East Arctic Cod
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eikeland, Per Ove, 1993. "Distributional aspects of multispecies management : The Barents sea large marine ecosystem," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 256-271, July.
- Fischer, Ronald D. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1992. "Strategic dynamic interaction : Fish wars," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 267-287, April.
- Cullen, Ross, 1996. "Fisheries Management: Lessons about "Tradable Quota" from New Zealand," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(3).
- Rögnvaldur Hannesson, 1996. "Long-term industrial equilibrium in an ITQ managed fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 63-74, July.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Gordon R. Munro, 1979. "The Optimal Management of Transboundary Renewable Resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 355-376, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey A. Meester & Anuj Mehrotra & Jerald S. Ault & Edward K. Baker, 2004. "Designing Marine Reserves for Fishery Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1031-1043, August.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal, Eric & Stenseth, Nils Chr., 2010. "Non-cooperative exploitation of multi-cohort fisheries--The role of gear selectivity in the North-East Arctic cod fishery," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A bridge between continuous and discrete-time bioeconomic models: Seasonality in fisheries," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal , Eric & Stenseth , Nils Chr., 2008. "Optimal Age- and Gear-specific Harvesting Policies for North-East Arctic Cod," Memorandum 16/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- McWhinnie, Stephanie F., 2009.
"The tragedy of the commons in international fisheries: An empirical examination,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 321-333, May.
- Stephanie McWhinnie, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Commons in International Fisheries: An Empirical Examination," School of Economics Working Papers 2007-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- P. Michael Link, 2003. "Auswirkungen populationsdynamischer Veränderungen in Fischbeständen auf die Fischereiwirtschaft in der Barentssee," Working Papers FNU-29, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2003.
- Diekert , Florian & Lund , Kristen & Schweder, Tore, 2014. "From Open-Access to Individual Quotas: Disentangling the Effects of Policy Reform and Environmental Changes in the Norwegian Coastal Cod Fishery," Memorandum 07/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Doring, Ralf & Egelkraut, Thorsten M., 2008. "Investing in natural capital as management strategy in fisheries: The case of the Baltic Sea cod fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 634-642, January.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2010. "Shared Renewable Resource and International Trade: Technical measures for fisheries management," Discussion papers 10035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Asche, Frank & Bjørndal, Marianne Tranberg & Bjørndal, Trond, 2014. "Development in fleet fishing capacity in rights based fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 166-171.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasuhiro Takarada & Weijia Dong & Takeshi Ogawa, 2011. "Shared Renewable Resource and International Trade: Technical Measures for Resource Management," ERSA conference papers ersa11p449, European Regional Science Association.
- Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M. & Caballero-Miguez, Gonzalo & Álvarez-Díaz, Marcos, 2011. "Analysing the profitability of the Spanish fleet after the anchovy moratorium using bootstrap techniques," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1154-1161, April.
- Kanik, Zafer & Kucuksenel, Serkan, 2016. "Quota implementation of the maximum sustainable yield for age-structured fisheries," MPRA Paper 70535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:77:y:2001:i:3:p:350-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .