Fishing Technology and Optimal Distribution of Harvest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Garza-Gil, 1998. "ITQ Systems in Multifleet Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Boyce, John R., 1996. "An Economic Analysis of the Fisheries Bycatch Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 314-336, November.
- Gordon R. Munro, 1979. "The Optimal Management of Transboundary Renewable Resources," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 355-376, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0017-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mª. Dolores Garza Gil & Manuel M. Varela Lafuente & Juan C. Surís Regueiro, 2006. "Management of a fishery using taxes: The European hake fishery," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 177(2), pages 9-23, July.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Unobserved diversity, depletion and irreversibility The importance of subpopulations for management of cod stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 566-574, March.
- Elena Inarra & Anders Skonhoft, 2008.
"Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 327-339.
- Anders Skonhoft & Elena Inarra, 2007. "Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem," Working Paper Series 8507, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Jaume Sempere, 2017.
"ITQs, Firm Dynamics and Wealth Distribution: Does Full Tradability Increase Inequality?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(2), pages 249-273, October.
- Da Rocha Alvarez, Jose Maria & Sempere, Jaume, 2015. "ITQs, Firm Dynamics and Wealth Distribution: Does full tradability increase inequality?," MPRA Paper 66083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfishing gear selectivity; fisheries regulation; harvest quotas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:25:y:2003:i:3:p:377-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.