Cap-and-trade bycatch management with costly avoidance and stock uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rajesh Singh & Quinn Weninger, 2015. "Cap-and-trade Bycatch Management with Costly Avoidance and Stock Uncertainty," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 97-119.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2009. "Regulation of fisheries bycatch with common-pool output quotas," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 195-204, March.
- Pascoe, Sean & Innes, James & Holland, Dan & Fina, Mark & ThÃ©baud, Olivier & Townsend, Ralph & Sanchirico, James & Arnason, Ragnar & Wilcox, Chris & Hutton, Trevor, 2010. "Use of Incentive-Based Management Systems to Limit Bycatch and Discarding," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 4(2), pages 123-161, October.
- Boyce, John R., 1996. "An Economic Analysis of the Fisheries Bycatch Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 314-336, November.
- Turner, Matthew A., 1997. "Quota-Induced Discarding in Heterogeneous Fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 186-195, June.
- Holland, D.S., 2010. "Markets, pooling and insurance for managing bycatch in fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 121-133, November.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bio-Economies of Scope and the Discard Problem in Mulitple Species Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12839, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bioeconomies of scope and the discard problem in multiple-species fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 72-92, July.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:35320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .